Worker safety is a mandatory requirement in today’s industry. Belt Conveyor Guarding prides itself on supplying customized safety products and solutions that protect workers. Belt Conveyor Guarding is a pioneer in the North American guarding industry and has evolved into a preferred turnkey custom guarding provider. Our innovative products are worker friendly and can be quickly installed to minimize downtime. Belt Conveyor Guarding is synonymous with Safety, Quality and Ingenuity.
Our Solutions will benefit you by…
- Eliminating workplace injuries
- Having an ergonomic approach to the design of our guards
- Improving your productivity
- Decreasing fines, citations and costly shutdowns
- Extending the life of your equipment
- Ensuring compliance
- Mining & Minerals
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Waste Water
Helping You Attain ZERO.
GuardSmart™ is a series of email safety tips & techniques sent to all of our contacts, both on our email lists and our social networks. They are short & to the point, and will cover all kinds of safety issues and topics.
GuardSmart™ – Helping You Attain ZERO
Click here to read the articles
Designed specifically for Grinding Mills. Customizable designs for quick installation and maximum effectiveness.
Belt Conveyor Guarding’s unique V-Belt Guards (Sheave Guards) are ideally suited for a variety of applications.
Easy to install return-idler guard using four bolts onto existing return roller hole pattern.
2017 Trade Shows, Conferences & Presentations
- Feb 19-22: SME, Denver Colorado. Booth# 705
- April 10-13: South Central Joint Mine Health & Safety Conference, Grapevine Texas. Booth#47
- April 10-12: Electric Power, Chicago Illinois, Booth# 112
- April 18-20: Workplace Safety North– Mining Health & Safety, Sudbury Ontario, Booth# 22
- May 2-3: Partners in Prevention, Toronto Ontario, Booth# 235
- May 8-11: AISTech2017, Nashville Tennessee, Booth# 1205
- June 5-8: Environmental, Health & Safety Seminar, Galveston Texas, Booth# 704
- June 20-22: Regional IV VPPPA- Safety & Excellence Conference, Atlanta Georgia
- August 29-Sept 1: VPPPA National Symposium, New Orleans Louisiana, Booth# 620
- Nov 1-3: Southeast Mine Safety & Health Conference, Birmingham Alabama, Booth# 22