The Locking Wedge Clamp uses a set screw system, designed for machine safety guarding applications where using a cable tie is not desirable.
LOCKING WEDGE CLAMP BENEFITS
- No hassle installation mechanism
- Install guards using Locking Wedge Clamps quickly and easily
- Pivots open and shut with no loose parts
- In addition, guards can be removed easily for maintenance
- Extra durability achieved because of Zinc Plate (stainless steel available)
- Set screw design allows toggle bar to rotate to easily install and remove guards
- Use an Allen key to quickly lock or unlock the set screw
Please Note: The set screw, when tightened in the “closed” position, ensures compliance with OSHA and Canadian Regulatory Standards that require a “tool to remove”.