Service Inspection Doors are a great way to increase your productivity when servicing or inspecting equipment.
Gain access to machine areas quickly and easily. Service Inspection Doors are a great way to increase your productivity when servicing or inspecting equipment.
Only use when equipment is properly locked/tagged out, or when properly documented procedures are followed in order to ensure compliance with OSHA, MSHA and CSA.
BENEFITS OF SERVICE INSPECTION DOORS
- Reduce time involved with equipment maintenance and inspection (greasing, etc)
- Retrofit onto existing guards or incorporate them into new guarding systems. In addition, custom sizes available for various applications
- Durable steel construction
- Optional laser-cut warnings and identification
- Optional guide box inserts